Invite Your One Materials and Resources
Everything you need to host an Invite Your One day is included with this consultation
All graphics for Invite Your One are included. Use these to promote the event at your church.
Four sermon outlines to use (if desired) to prepare and encourgage your church for Invite Your One.
Downloadable files for guest cards, invite cards, prayer cards, and more are all included in the online package.
A week-by-week checklist is included to assist in planning for your church
Hope for Your Church
Practical examples that you can easily and efficiently implement
- Summarizes more than 25 years of experience in revitalizing churches and research of more than 100,000 churches across North America.
- Includes simple and immediate steps you can take to see results of growth and gain momentum in your church.
Eight Video Session from Thom S. Rainer
Nearly four hours of of step-by-step, online training and instruction
- Session One: Introducing Invite Your One
• How to move your church members from a program/event to a lifestyle of inviting and evangelism
• Not a quick fix, but a starting point
- Session Two: An Overview of Invite Your One
Week-by-week schedule for Invite Your One
• Step-by-step process to implement in your church
- Session Three: The “Why” Behind Invite Your One
How an Invite Your One day gives church members a simple reason to invite their friends to church
• Receptivity to church invites are greater than we often think
- Session Four: A Case Study of Invite Your One Effectiveness
Learn from a pastor in Colorado who has seen dramatic results
• If it can work in a highly unchurched area, it can work for you
- Session Five: Organizing the Prayer Force
Understand the importance of prayer in Invite Your One
• Identify who should lead your prayer teams for Invite Y
- Session Six: The Early Invitations
Decide who to invite and when to invite them
• Create enthusiasm and excitement about Invite Your One with stories of early "wins"
- Session Seven: The Invite Your One Checklist
A walk through the Invite Your One program
• Identify pitfalls that you may encounter if not planned properly
- Session Eight: The Simplicity of Email Follow-up
How and when to follow up with those who come
• Remember the importance of prayer in follow-up, not just in the planning stages
ACT NOW AND GET THESE BONUSES
Purchase today, and we’ll throw in the following bonuses and downloadable resources for FREE.